Monday, December 7, 2009

Moving beyond "Cute"...







 I spent some time with these guys Saturday afternoon during the first snowfall of the season. "Mom", was my birth instructor while I was pregnant with my son. It was so great to meet her family. These guys are awesome! They are the first non toddler family I have photographed, and aside from helping me expand my after shot vocabulary beyond "cute", they actually made me look forward to the teenage years of parenting ( not an easy task)! The kids seemed to genuinely get along, and it was cool to see the relationship that Dawn and her husband have with each of them. Plus, we realized they are basically our neighbors... so Noah has some very beautiful babysitters I will be contacting in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers