Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow day...

This past month I have taken a break from photography to finish working on a book I am going to be publishing this spring... but thanks to the snow I found some extra time today to enjoy the blizzard with my wonderful little man, and hubby too! It went a little something like this...
This morning Noah was looking out the window at the snow. "Snow! Eeeewe! Yuck!" Yes, he actually said those words, but rather awkwardly because he had a look of wonder and joy at the same time.

Judging by his commentary, I didn't think he was a big fan of the snow. So when I asked him if he would like to go outside, I was quite surprised when he turned around and said "fa-ease" (please) with a smile! Mommy was so proud to hear her little man say "fa-ease" in response to a question!


So away he went....



I think the story tells itself from here...








Snow storms rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers