Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Newest Favorite Person :)


This precious little girl is the newest of my favorite people on earth... Eden Noel was born Sept. 30th to some of our very best friends Kevin and Lisa, and my heart (and theirs obviously) have been smitten ever since. She is just so sweet! I took these photos Monday morning when we were hanging out at Lisa's house. Eden, we love you so much beautiful girl... and Aunty Tassia is working on a new little girlfriend for you to play with very soon! This family is like our family. Two years ago we were all so excited when Lisa and I both gave birth to baby boys who are now best buds, so we were all amazed to learn that this year we were both expecting daughters... we are all feeling very blessed. Congrats Kev and Lisa, and big brother TZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers