Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Awww Shucks....





I took these photos at Aw Shucks Farm while we were visiting Pranee and Malachi in North Carolina. Oh how I wish this place was closer... its like a trip back into the 1940's , so many fun places to shoot... and my models were a lot of fun too. We miss you Hannah!!!  Pranee and I had gone here earlier in the day , and I foolishly decided to leave my camera at home at her house! So, once we got back to Pranee's,  John and I ran to the thrift store for some overalls for the kiddos, hijacked Hannah from her nap (she didn't protest;), and headed back to the farm . I couldn't get enough of this place!
  This last shot of Noah looking up at John is one of my favorites yet, once I finally get around to printing photos out for ourselves, this one is going up in the living room for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers