Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sneak Peek....








I met this wonderful family this past weekend. Mom had shared a bit of their story on the phone with me when we spoke the week earlier, and I was moved by the love in her voice when she spoke about her children, her family, and the journey they had been on these past few years. Her smile fit her voice when she answered the door on Saturday, and then I was quickly greeted by an bright eyed six year old girl who was just as beautiful as her mom had described her. "Miss B" we will call her, took me in and introduced me to her adorable baby brother who was almost half the size that she was! :) I will call him "Mr. S"... and maybe S is for silly, because his smile was quite contagious!  He was so proud of his big sister as he couldn't take his eyes off of her. Dad was very cool too... and to boot they had two fun cats... and one was named Tasha :) It was a joy to meet these guys and photograph their beautiful family! Here is a sneak peak into the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers