Monday, September 20, 2010

Lindsay...


This post officially makes me feel old, because it doesn't feel incredibly long ago that I was running around photographing an 8 year old Lindsay on our grandparents farm for my college photo class... and if I think back just a little further I remember going to my aunt Linda's house as a girl to check out her teddy bear nursery that was waiting for baby Lindsay to arrive, and now she is a senior!! My cousin Lindsay is one of the most beautiful women I know. She is radiant with love for life and people and God, and with brightest future ahead of her it was such an honor to try to capture some of her beauty in photos in this transition year of life. I am so excited to see what dreams she has ahead of her. Lindsay, I am so proud of you... you are beautiful from the inside out, confident, caring, creative, and wise... and as I now wait to meet my own baby girl, it is my prayer that she is a lot like you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers